1) Read 30 minutes; AR due Friday; study characterization cornell notes and pages 52-53 for tomorrow's test over chapter 2
2) Review word roots for tomorrow's midterm
3) Study Guide or cornell notes for chapter 3 section 2
1) 30 minutes, AR due Friday, study characterization cornell notes for Friday's test over chapter 2
2) Review word roots, WB pg. 38
3) Social Studies 3.1 (Study guide or take cornell notes)
1) Read 30 minutes; AR points due Friday, Write a summary for "Go for Broke"
2)WB page 27, review word roots for Friday's midterm.
3) Social studies 3.1 study guide or cornell notes; Caveman Cartoon due tomorrow.
1) Read 30 minutes. AR points due by Friday. Take cornell notes on "Wartime Mistakes" and write a summary.
2) WB page 25, review word roots for Friday's midterm.
3) Caveman Cartoon; Read Mesopotamia Fact Sheet and highlight
1) Read 30 minutes. Do LRA questions on page 76 for "The Bracelet" (#1-11)
2) Type your Narrative (due tomorrow)
3) Study for the Ch. 2 Early Man test. Your packet is also due tomorrow. Make sure it's finished and stapled together.
1) Read 30 minutes. Finish the frame (if you didn't finish in class). Due with packet on Friday
2) Work on your narrative (due Friday)
3) Standards Review and Standards Assessment (see packet for page #s)
1) Read 30 minutes. Finish the vocabulary chart for "The Bracelet" (due Friday)
2) Finish your rough draft if you didn't finish in class. Start editing your narratives.
3) Work on your early man cartoon. You will have time in class tomorrow as well.
1) Read 30 minutes/ AR
2) Complete questions on page 67 in your Literature & LA textbook (all)
3) Work on your scary narrative rough draft.
4) Complete Study Guide 2.3 in your social studies packet "The Beginnings of Agriculture"
MINIMUM DAY SCHEDULE Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. LATE START SCHEDULE Wednesday.
*Read 30 Min/AR
*Roots/ Spelling (quiz tomorrow)
*Writing Packet due
*Study for SS Test (packet due)
*Read 30 Min/ AR
*Read 30 minutes. Work on your AR goal by October 25th.
*Study for Ch. 1 Test tomorrow
*Put together Informational materials packet (see cover sheet on October 4th)
*Roots and Spelling
*SS: Standards Review (page 21. #1-9) and Standards Assessment (page 23, #1-7)
*Read 30 minutes. Work towards AR goal by October 25th.
*Study for Ch.1 Test on Thursday (plot, setting, and informational materials notes)
*Make word roots note cards (due Friday)
*Write synonyms for two dead words in your writing packet
*Reread 1.2 Studying Geography
*Do Social Studies vocab on the study guide (1.2 Studying Geography)
*Ch. 1 SS Test Friday